Terms and conditions of the booking deposit
Upon payment of the "booking deposit" you agree to the following terms and conditions of the booking, to protect the performers interests.
Rules and conditions of booking:
- The agreed cash payment on the day is to be paid to the performer on arrival and before they commence the service.
- There must be at least 1 adult present at all times during the booking please! We are not your babysitters.
- Please be mindful of your children and do not allow physical harm to the performer, e.g kicking, punching etc.
- It is your responsibility to provide a safe environment for the performer and the children (E.g, no broken glass, soapy floor, no hazardous chemicals) If any of these conditions are breached there will be no refund if the performer leaves or you are unsatisfied.
- If the booking is outside, PLEASE clean up dog poop! It's not pleasant for either us or the kids!
- Allow 15mins flexibility with the booking time frame, due to traffic and daily schedule.
- The agency has the right to fully refund the client and cancel the booking effective immediately for any reason, for the best interest and safety of the performers if need be.
- If ANY of the above rules are breached then the performer has every right to leave the premises.
No refund will be made if:
- A deposit is received without any online or phone communication to inquire about availability of any performer. So please email in advance to make sure we have availability before making deposit.
- A confirmed booking has been cancelled within 2 weeks of the performance date.
- The performer leaves the booking early due to intentional physical harm.
- You refused to pay the performer the full amount of payment they are owed, and to what was previously agreed upon.
- You refuse the pay the performer on arrival before they begin to commence the service.
A refund WILL be given under the following circumstances:
- The client has given 2 weeks notice to cancel a booking for any reason (a refund of $25/50% of the deposit).
- The performer did not arrive to the booking (full refund).
- The performer was late resulting in an inability to perform the show (full refund).
- The wrong performer arrived on the day of the booking (full refund).